09.24.19 (G. Kueber)
(Below from Carrboro Commercial District NR Nomination, 1984)
One-story, plain rectangular brick commercial building; renovated summer, 1984. Replacement large rectangular plate glass windows flank the main entrance of this three-bay deep structure. Brick laid in a running bond and currently painted white. About 1945, the post office was located here, but little else is known of the building's early history. A picture framing business is currently located here.