09.11.2019 (G. Kueber)
(Below from Carrboro Commercial District NR Nomination, 1984)
Two-story brick veneer commercial building housing three businesses. Narrow black glass panels delineate the first story. Original wood and glass entrance doors remain on the eastern (right) two shops; a replacement aluminum and glass door gives entry to the westernmost (left) shop. Metal trimmed casement windows light the second story. Ametal canopy supported by round metal poles extends the width of the sidewalk. Known locally as the Senter Block, this building was the site for many years of Lloyd Senter's drugstor.e. Senter operated his store first in a frame building on this site and later in this brick building which he had constructed c. 1950.