This one-story, side-gabled Minimal Traditional-style house is three bays wide and single-pile with the right (west) bay recessed slightly under a lower roofline. The building has a brick veneer, ten-over-fifteen replacement windows, and an interior brick chimney. The two-light-over-four-panel door is accessed by an uncovered brick stoop. A hip-roofed porch on the left (east) elevation has been enclosed with glass. County tax records date the building to 1952.
Since the National Register writeup, the front of this house has been fauxlonialized with an outsized front gable with overly small columns and a new dormer. Prior to this it was identical to the house at 114 East Queen. It would no longer be considered a contributing structure to the NR historic district.
10.06.2016 (G. Kueber)