08.19.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This two-story, side-gabled house is three bays wide and double-pile with near-full-width, shed-roofed dormers on the façade and rear elevation. The house has plain weatherboards, replacement one-over-one windows (paired on the façade), and two interior brick chimneys. The one-light-over-three-panel door has one- light-over-two-panel sidelights and is sheltered by a full-width, shed-roofed porch supported by replacement turned posts with sawn brackets. The porch extends around the right (east) elevation. There is a one-story gabled ell at the left rear (northwest). County tax records date the building to 1915.