11.18.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
Constructed in the 1930s as a milkhouse for the neighboring Sans Souci, the one-and-a-half-story, front-gabled structure was converted to a residence in the 1940s. It is three bays wide and double-pile with gabled wall dormers on the right (west) and left (east) elevations. The building has plain weatherboards, six- over-six wood-sash windows with molded surrounds, an exterior brick chimney on the façade, and a 5V metal roof with exposed rafter tails and knee brackets in the gables. A six-panel door centered on the façade is sheltered by a one-bay-wide, front-gabled porch supported by square posts. A shed-roofed addition at the left rear (southeast) may be an enclosed rear porch. County tax records date the building to 1946, likely when it was converted to a residence.