11.18.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-story, side-gabled Ranch house is four bays wide and double-pile with a brick veneer and an exterior brick chimney on the right (north) elevation. The house has replacement six-over-six windows, generally grouped, and a picture window on the right end of the façade is flanked by replacement four-over-four windows. The four-light-over-four-panel door is sheltered by a small, front-gabled porch supported by decorative metal posts. An entrance on the right elevation is sheltered by a gabled porch on metal poles. County tax records date the building to 1954.