09.11.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
The front section of this house, a one-story, side-gabled structure may date to around 1830, though its rustic appearance is due to recent alterations. It is three bays wide and single-pile with a stone pier foundation, unpainted board-and-batten sheathing replacing earlier weatherboards, six-over-six wood-sash windows, and a large brick chimney in the left (east) gable end that has been partially covered with stucco. The house has a new metal roof and the two-light-over-three-panel door is sheltered by a full-width, engaged, shed-roofed porch supported by dressed timbers in place of earlier wood posts. A gabled hyphen centered on the rear (south) elevation connects to a large, one-and-a-half-story-with-basement, side-gabled rear addition. The 2009 addition has a brick foundation, fiber-cement siding, six-over-six windows, and a modern metal roof [HDC]. It has a screened porch at the rear and an unpainted wood deck.