10.06.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-and-a-half-story, side-gabled, Minimal Traditional-style house is four bays wide and double- pile with a gabled dormer on the right end of the façade. The house was significantly altered in 2005 with the enclosure of an engaged shed-roofed porch on the right end of the façade and the raising of the roofline on the front-gabled wing on the left (east) end of the façade [HDC]. The house has German-profile weatherboards, replacement windows, and an exterior brick chimney on the left (west) elevation. The six-light-over-three-panel door, centered on the façade, is sheltered by a small, front-gabled porch supported by square posts. An entrance on the left elevation is sheltered by a small shed roof supported by square posts. There is a gabled ell at the right rear (southwest) with a shed-roofed wing at its rear. County tax records date the building to 1942.