10.06.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-story, side-gabled, Minimal Traditional-style house is three bays wide and double-pile with a projecting, front-gabled bay on the right (north) end of the façade. The house has aluminum siding, six-over-six wood-sash windows, an eight-over-eight window on the left (south) end of the façade, and an exterior brick chimney on the left elevation. The four-light-over-four-panel door is sheltered by an engaged, shed-roofed porch supported by a slender column. There is a basement level entrance on the left elevation. County tax records date the building to 1951.