10.29.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-story, side-gabled, Minimal Traditional-style house is four bays wide and double-pile with a projecting, front-gabled bay on the right (west) end of the façade. The house has aluminum siding, six-over-six wood-sash windows, and two interior brick chimneys. The six-light-over-three-panel door is sheltered by a three-bay-wide, inset porch supported by square posts. County tax records date the building to 1947.