10.29.2016 (G. Kueber)
This one-story, side-gabled Minimal Traditional-style house has been significantly altered with the addition of stucco to the exterior and the construction of a replacement front-gabled porch as well as replacement vinyl windows throughout. The house is four bays wide and double-pile with an interior brick chimney. The entrance is sheltered by a one-bay-wide, front-gabled porch supported by turned posts with flush sheathing in the gable and a low wood railing. A side-gabled wing on the left (north) elevation, likely original, has vinyl siding. A smaller gabled wing on the right (south) elevation, likely an addition, has aluminum siding and a wood deck at the rear. County tax records date the building to 1951.