Built circa 1942 for/by Efthimios Mariakakis. The Mariakakis family owned and operated several restaurants/businesses in the Chapel Hill area in the 1940s through 1970s.
This building was the Terrace View Supper Club from circa 1942 to 1950.
View south, 1945
Its neon sign, 1948
1948 ad, showing interior
Staring in late 1950, the property was offered for sale (because of excessive debt), and in 1951 Mariakakis sold the property (with "all equipment now contained in the buildings") to the trustees of the North Carolina Church of God Ministerial Campground Association.
Sometime thereafter the terrace was removed and a second story added (likely in 1979). It now kind of looks like 1950s military housing (is that an architectural style?).
View south, June 2019 (via Google Streetview)
View east, June 2019 (via Google Streetview)
View north, June 2019 (via Google Streetview)
The property is currently owned by the church Iglesia Poder de Dios.