09.10.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, side-gabled house is three bays wide and single-pile, with the Craftsman-style dormer and porch likely replacing earlier Queen Anne-style details. The house has vinyl siding, two-over-two wood- sash windows, and a replacement metal roof. The front door has two arched lights over panels and is sheltered by a full-width, engaged, shed-roofed porch supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers with a low wood railing between the piers. A shed-roofed dormer centered on the façade has a louvered vent flanked by fixed four-light windows. There is a gabled ell at the left rear (northwest), a side-gabled wing on the right (east) side of the ell, flush with the rear of the house, and a shed-roofed projecting bay on the left (west) side of the ell. There is vinyl siding and replacement one-over-one windows on the rear ell. A low stone retaining wall extends across the front and right sides of the property. County tax records date the building to 1922 and the house is present on the 1924 Sanborn map with a porch that wraps around the right (east) elevation.