08.20.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
Unusual for its structural clay tile construction, this one-and-a-half-story, side-gabled, Colonial Revival-style house is three bays wide and double-pile. It has replacement vinyl windows throughout, including paired windows on the façade, a wide fascia, and aluminum siding on three pedimented, front-gabled dormers on the façade and a wide, shed-roofed dormer on the rear (south) elevation. The six-light-over-two-panel door is sheltered by a small, front-gabled porch supported by turned posts with aluminum in the gable. There is an interior brick chimney at the right rear (southwest) and an exterior brick chimney in the left (east) gable end. A hip-roofed porch on the left elevation is supported by turned posts. A near-full-width, shed-roofed rear wing has a brick veneer and vinyl windows. The site slopes to the rear to reveal a partial basement with vinyl window and a single door on the west elevation. County tax records date the building to 1946.