10.04.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-story, side-gabled, Minimal Traditional-style house has been altered with the addition of manufactured stone veneer to the façade. The house is three bays wide and double-pile with aluminum siding on the side and rear elevations, replacement windows, and an interior brick chimney. The six-light-over-one- panel door is sheltered by a front-gabled porch supported by square posts with aluminum siding in the gable. There is a shed-roofed wing at the left rear (southeast) with a screened porch to its south. County tax records date the building to 1951.