09.10.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, side-gabled, Minimal Traditional-style house is three bays wide and double-pile. The house has vinyl siding, six-over-six wood-sash windows, and an interior brick chimney. The four-light-over- four-panel door is centered on the façade and has a classical surround with fluted pilasters and a modillion cornice. A gable porch projects from the right rear (southwest) supported by square posts. County tax records date the building to 1941.