11.06.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-story, side-gabled, Minimal Traditional-style house is three bays wide and double-pile with a projecting, front-gabled bay on the left (south) end of the façade. The house has a brick veneer, interior brick chimney, and an exterior brick chimney on the right (north) elevation flanked by two-over-two horizontal-pane wood-sash windows. Other windows are replacement vinyl windows except the twenty-eight-light picture window on the right end of the façade and all windows have soldier-course brick lintels. The four-light-over- four-panel door is sheltered by an engaged, shed-roofed porch supported by decorative metal posts. A side- gabled wing on the right elevation has vinyl siding, paired vinyl windows on the façade, and an unpainted wood deck at its rear. County tax records date the building to 1952.