423 W. Corbin, right., 10.06.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This five-bay-wide, side-gabled, manufactured house is situated sideways on the lot, with the gable facing West Corbin Street. It has wide weatherboards and an interior brick chimney. A nine-light bow window on the north end of the façade has a stone apron and the entrance has a classical surround with fluted surround. There is a projecting, shed-roofed bay to the left (south) of the entrance, a one-over-one window to the left of the bay, and a side-gabled two-story addition on the left end of the house. The house is located west of 421 West Corbin Street near the rear property line of 522 North Nash Street. According to the current resident, the manufactured home was placed on the site in 1959 or 1960. The two-story addition was completed in 1982.